COVID-19: Masking Update
• Face masks are not required, UNLESS respiratory illness or High exposure, and immune compromised residents.
• Visitors are permitted in the Dining Room.
• Visitors permitted in COVID+ areas by arrangement only.
• In person events and meetings without restriction.
• As a courtesy to our Residents, staff will mask if a patient is masked or requests staff to mask.
• Visitors will continue to screen in and out.
• Employees must screen in at start of shift.
• Airborne Isolation for COVID+ residents and proper PPE.
• Employees must not report to work if feeling ill. Notify Manager, continue testing and follow return to work protocol.
• Your department head will contact for follow-up if needed.
• Wear higher level of PPE if desired.
• Wearing a simple surgical mask may protect others but probably not you.
• Two people wearing masks protects both
• 1 person wearing fitted N95 may protect both.
• Still use universal precautions frequent hand washing
EFFECTIVE: MAY 08, 2023